Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123
Quiet

Thread: Quiet

Forum Helper - Moderator

Quiet

All very quiet on here, hope every one is ok
    I've been off for a bit - I simply put MPS to the back of my mind if I can - may seem harsh but it's a coping mechanism since loosing Jazzy.
    I see posts on fb and occasionally respond if I can be of help, but generally keep a low profile.
    I'm here to help if a post requires it
    Xxxx
    Ria

Proud Mummy to Jasmin (MPS3a)
    2nd October 1998 - 1st March 2011
    Fly high my Princess

I've had quite the busy last few months. I recently moved to Poland and I have been here already for a couple of months. Most MPS related stuff seems to have migrated to Facebook. It makes sense - ease of use on a mobile device and there are so many active people there. It was what killed the forum I used to run.

I appreciate all the help this forum provided when Maria, Nadia, and I needed it. We would have been so lost without this place.
    Tony M.
    Richmond, Virginia (English speaker)
    ---or----
    Maria M. Mother to Nadia (Age 5, MPS-III A)
    Szczecinek, Poland (Polish speaker)

"Don't count the days; make the days count."

Forum Helper - Moderator
    I hope all went well with your move to Poland Tony. I still check in on the forum as I am still one of the last people on the planet without a FB page.

I hope everyone is doing well. We are getting along just fine. Our latest was two weeks ago Jake aspirated on his medicine and ended up with a small area of his lung that became partially collapsed because of it. He recovered and it healed on its own. It certainly is never boring with these sweet kiddos.

Hope all is well with our forum family.
    Tara

Mom to Hannah and Luke (9 - twins) unaffected and Jake (7) MPS IIIA

I have never written a lot but a lot of reading. For some time does not have much here. That's a shame.

My son still has breathing problems. We have received three new drugs. Hope they bring something.

wish you all a good time.
    send greetings
    orphan
    with son 2004 (mpsIIIa), son 2005 and daugther 2010

Stell' dich täglich dem Wind, dann trotzt du dem Sturm. Geh' lachend durch den Regen, und du überwindest die Flut.
    You fight the wind, then you defying the storm. Go through the rain laughing, and you overcome the flood.