Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123
28th Annual Family Conference – Disney

Thread: 28th Annual Family Conference – Disney

Retired Staff - Forum Advisor

From the National MPS Society website

Posted on May 19, 2014
    The National MPS Society invites you to attend its 28th Annual Family Conference and celebrate the Society’s 40 years of achievements from December 18-20, 2014. To learn more and for a copy of the registration form, please click here!

Don’t forget about our 5th Celebrating Your Child’s Life Experience (CYCLE) conference on December 20, 2014. To learn more and for a copy of the registration form, please click here!
    We also invite you to attend our 3rd conference for adults with MPS and related diseases, “Finding Our SPIRIT” on December 20, 2014. To learn more and for a copy of the registration form, please click here!
    All conferences will be held at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL. Deposits and conference registration forms must be submitted on or before November 26, 2014.
    Blessings,
    Debbie and the guys

Mom to Jason (age 23) and Jon (age 27), MPS IIIB

Forum Committee - Moderator
    We will see you there!
    Robin
    Mom to Avery, 14 yrs
    ^^Logan^^, MPS II (6/14/03-3/15/15)
    and Kara, 9 yrs

Forum Helper - Moderator
    How fun, unfortunately we are not going. Five years ago I went by myself to the DW conference because Jack was deployed to Afghanistan and I couldn't imagine traveling with the kids by myself. I am sure the conference will be a good time. Our twins are reading the Harry Potter books so they would especially like to go because of the Universal Studio themed Harry Potter park. My daughter saw that a ticket cost $129/day so she is saving up that much money. What she is failing to realize is that it costs a gazillion more dollars to travel there, pay for lodging, food, and more park passes.
    Tara

Mom to Hannah and Luke (9 - twins) unaffected and Jake (7) MPS IIIA

Oh every year I want to go but I need to get the courage and strength to attend three days carrying so much heavy stuff pushing wheelchair, medical equipment and a suitcase. I wouldn't even consider going to the park just getting to the conference at the hotel would be good enough for me. I think One of these days.
    Carol
    Aunt and Guardian:
    Karima (5-31-88) Age 24
    MPS VI Maroteaux-Lamy

Oh every year I want to go but I need to get the courage and strength to attend three days carrying so much heavy stuff pushing wheelchair, medical equipment and suitcase. I wouldn't even consider going to the park and you definite need more money and a extra day to recovery. Just getting to the conference at the hotel would be good enough for me. I think One of these days.
    Carol
    Aunt and Guardian:
    Karima (5-31-88) Age 24
    MPS VI Maroteaux-Lamy

Blog Entries
    Robin we've to make sure we see each other! I think it was Boston you where at (?) we met briefly but was such a busy weekend!
    Erica J. Thiel
    MPS I Hurler-Scheier, Age 30
    "Life is A Journey with a Past, Present and Future, But for Now all we have is Today"
    www.rarelydefined.blogspot.com

Forum Committee - Moderator
    Definitely, Erica!
    Robin
    Mom to Avery, 14 yrs
    ^^Logan^^, MPS II (6/14/03-3/15/15)
    and Kara, 9 yrs