Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123
Wheelchair straps for vehicle

Thread: Wheelchair straps for vehicle

Forum Helper - Moderator

Wheelchair straps for vehicle

When the kids were here I wanted to buy these ratchet straps for the van to tie down. The supplier bid it at $500. I just came across what appears to be the same things. It is straps for an E track system for truck transportation supplies. Cost $30. I hate that when something is a "medical" need the price sky rockets! If u are ever in need of supplies like this check alternative sources always. You may save big!
    Valerie Barnett

Steffany (06/29/95 to 02/26/11) MPSIIIA
    Stevie "BammBamm" (12/14/97 to 12/31/12) MPSIIIA

Forum Helper - Moderator
    If it is for a medical need it seems like it gives the manufacturer or supplier the go ahead to skyrocket the price. As if our lives weren't complicated enough!
    Tara

Mom to Hannah and Luke (9 - twins) unaffected and Jake (7) MPS IIIA

Forum Committee - Moderator
    It's that way with a lot of things. The more important the demand, the higher the cost. With medical equipment and many other things. I remember when we had a swimming pool, if you went and bought the pool cleaning products, they were high priced. But then I found out that many of the things could be purchased in my grocery store sold under a different name!
    ~ Kelly Waddell

Mom to:
    Caleb Allen (12/06/00)
    MPSI- Hurler; BMT (06/21/02)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder,and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/calebwaddell