Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123
Moving. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving.

Forum Committee - Moderator
    No, we moved away from NM in 2001, so I'm not very current about services, etc., there. We lived in Philly for 6 years and we've been in Upstate NY for 5 next month.
    Robin
    Mom to Avery, 14 yrs
    ^^Logan^^, MPS II (6/14/03-3/15/15)
    and Kara, 9 yrs

Good Luck with your move and the detail work. I wish I can move, its on my mind everyday with the ideal of finding a place that is best suited for Karima and myself. I know the most important thing for me is a real good accessible home. As our children gets older it would seem the accessiblity plays a bigger role than the education. Because of their increase weight and less mobility, increase doctors appointments etc., it just puts a heavier burden on the caretaker as we also get older.
    My dream: To have a nice flat patio, low maintence, or hard scape garden, large bathroom, wooden floors{hate these manitory carpet in my apartment}, a family or extended support system, and all the things you listed.
    Carol
    Aunt and Guardian:
    Karima (5-31-88) Age 24
    MPS VI Maroteaux-Lamy