Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123
Free photographing for children with chronic illness.

Thread: Free photographing for children with chronic illness.

Forum Helper - Moderator

Free photographing for children with chronic illness.

Spacing out...
    Back in the day(3 years ago ) I was given a name of an organization that had a list of photographers in your living area who donate there time and photograph your family for free. I can't remember the name of the organization.?.?
    My parents won't be out for our May 15th Bowl 4 Jack and I thought it would be cool to have someone come shoot pics, or Jessica has to come
    Jamie, mother to Jack (MPS II)

www.heresjack.com
    www.savejack.ca

Forum Committee - Moderator
    Inspiration Through Art (they used to have another name) does that. They have a Facebook page, and a pic of Tucker is on their wall right now. I have applied through it, and got the list of photographers. But I haven't contacted anyone.
    ~ Kelly Waddell

Mom to:
    Caleb Allen (12/06/00)
    MPSI- Hurler; BMT (06/21/02)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder,and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/calebwaddell

Forum Helper - Moderator
    Yes, yes. In the middle of the night the new name came to me. we did the same Kelly, applied and then never used...stuff was hitting our fans at the time ya know how that goes with this disease. Anyhow yea going to o it this round!

www.heresjack.com
    www.savejack.ca

Staff Advisor & Tech Support
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeb17 View Post
    Spacing out...
    have someone come shoot pics, or Jessica has to come
    I wish!

I bet you will miss your dad (or is it your mom) taking photos. Such beautiful photos!
    Leave room in your heart for Angels to dance.
    This forum is maintained in loving memory of our daughter
    Kaitlynn Marie Wellman - April 3, 1991~August 9, 2004

Find me at: JWellman Designs
    or on Facebook at /jwellmandesigns

Forum Committee - Moderator
    I need to go back through them and get the list again. Caleb's already been approved. I keep trying to get some really good pics of Caleb, and have had some "photographers" volunteer to do it, but when I look at their pictures, I'm really not impressed. Most look like they just take a pic, and then mess with editing. I guess I want to be blown away. I want someone to catch the "essence of Caleb", if that's possible.
    ~ Kelly Waddell

Mom to:
    Caleb Allen (12/06/00)
    MPSI- Hurler; BMT (06/21/02)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder,and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/calebwaddell

Forum Helper - Moderator
    WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA!
    Laura
    Mum to Will dx with MPS II and Lily!

'It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;what is essential is invisible to the eye' The Little Prince by Antoine De saint -Exupery

Forum Helper - Moderator
    My dad is the photographer Jess. Have you seen his photos? I really haven't shared any, except mine, which I am pure luck still figuring out . And I usually end up taking photos with my iPhone now, poor canon has dust. Anyhow, we are doing family photos in early June with my dad. So, I thought using this Inspiration through Art for our MPS Awareness party would be cool since my dad won't be here. I applied and all good, now I just have to contact some volunteers...seems a bit daunting since I don't these folks from Adam, so I guess I have to look at all the websites and portfolios. Going to narrow down to 4-5 then call and discuss Jack and and get a feel for most experience, considering Jack clams up around new people and does not like cameras. We want a lot of action, candid versus still photos.

Sorry for the rambling!

www.heresjack.com
    www.savejack.ca

Blog Entries
    Maybe they can come in to your home or one of Jack's favotite places and makie it so he is just being photographed in the nmiddle of things he lvoes vs making it so obvious to him someone is shooting 'set up' pictures?
    Erica J. Thiel
    MPS I Hurler-Scheier, Age 30
    "Life is A Journey with a Past, Present and Future, But for Now all we have is Today"
    www.rarelydefined.blogspot.com

Austin did his inspiration through art photo session back in April 2012. The photographer we chose was awesome. They come to your location and take awesome pictures of your family. I was wowed by them They truly caught some sides of Austin that usually i only get to see
    Much Love,
    Sandy - Mommy to
    Austin (1/2/05) MPS III type B
    Bryce (3/12/07) unaffected
    Allison (9/16/10) unaffected