Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123
MPS and ML Forums - Entries for January 2014 - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Pain in legs or feet

[QUOTE=Anja;872952]Hello, I wish you a very happy new year :hi!! My name is Anja and my daughter Michelle (12 years) is suffering from MPSIIIB. We come from Germany. Michelle has many skills but during the last few months she seems to have pain when she is walking (Michelle turns her feet outward when she is going - but from the beginning ). Unfortunately it is not possible for her to localize the pain. I always thought that the cognitive skills disappear first and then the kids have difficulties ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pain in legs or feet

[QUOTE=Anja;872952]Hello, I wish you a very happy new year :hi!! My name is Anja and my daughter Michelle (12 years) is suffering from MPSIIIB. We come from Germany. Michelle has many skills but during the last few months she seems to have pain when she is walking (Michelle turns her feet outward when she is going - but from the beginning ). Unfortunately it is not possible for her to localize the pain. I always thought that the cognitive skills disappear first and then the kids have difficulties ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized