PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Know You...(aka CQOTD - 6/28/2004)

DebbieV76
June 29th, 2004, 01:46 PM
There are so many of us here on the island now! Isn't it great!?! :dance
Thought it might be fun to just do some silly things to get to know each other. So if it is ok with the Coconut Queen (:hi Jess!) let's have a CQOTD (Coco"nutty" Question of the Day)!

How about we start very simply...

What is your favorite color?

Can you guess mine? :lol:

Keara
June 29th, 2004, 01:53 PM
ooo thats an awesoe idea!!

**gets all excited because "silly things" are right up my alley**

Lilac Purple

Keara

MelI
June 29th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Debbie...you're so funny! :D

My favorite color is blue!

All different shades!

Enjoy! Melanie :)

Thanks Debbie --- it worked!!!

Barbara Pryor
June 29th, 2004, 01:54 PM
I really couldn't say. I looked at my wardrobe and I don't have a predominant color. I quess that i am just a psychodelic kind of person. I like all colors. :)

I guess that I really didn't answer the question, HUH? :lol:

The Rea Family
June 29th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Debbie,
Great idea! You are so cool.
My favorite color is sea blue.
However, when it comes to clothing, I look best in black.

Sheila George
June 29th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Hmmm......I have several favorites, I like PURPLE, FOREST GREEN, and RED

THEmps2mom
June 29th, 2004, 02:23 PM
purple purple and purple

Does that answer your question :lol: Sheila, I'm glad you didn't say Hunter Green, that name bothers me, I know it's silly, but I connect it with Hunter Syndrome.

aaronsmom1027
June 29th, 2004, 02:24 PM
I look best in yellow but as far as picking my favorite color goes I can't choose just one.

Sheila George
June 29th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Kris,

You know actually I have always called it that other name, but typed forest green today without even thinking. How weird is that? I am glad that I did!!!

MishLuvsHer2Boys
June 29th, 2004, 02:36 PM
My favorite color is Hunter Green though I do like other shades of green and many other colors too.

PattyT
June 29th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I have two favorite colors, Royal Blue, and most any shade of Red!!! So naturally Jesse gets dressed in these colors most often too. :wink:

Patty and Jesse
MPS IIIA

Laura Brodie
June 29th, 2004, 04:23 PM
My favorite colour is PINK!!! BUT i'M TOO old for it now!! :lol: but I accessorize with it (move over Vogue-I should be fashion editor)
Has anyone ever had their colours read?? love Laura xxx

Keara
June 29th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I dont even know what that means...have your colors read....i'm either clueles, way out of touch with the rest of the world or both lol

Cynthia Anhalt
June 29th, 2004, 04:45 PM
My favorite colors are red and pink!!!

Kris, I despise that description of green also! Peole always call Conner Hunter when they are introduced to him, even if they have no idea about this syndrome, how weird is that??? People who do know it, accidentally call him that, it drives me nuts!

Cynthia

June 29th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Great Idea Debbie!!!!
and thank you Kris Kleneke for stealing MY answer!!!! :lol:
PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE

I am glad that I am not the only one who doesn't like the name Hunter Green, I was begining to think I was "one bananna short of having a bunch" no Island pun intended :) but know I know there are others who need just one more bananna as well :8): LOL
Misty

Tonia Karl
June 29th, 2004, 05:41 PM
My favorite color is teal. You know that pretty blue-green that cars are painted with. Misty I think we all are a banana shy of a bunch that is why we all get along so well.

DebbieV76
June 29th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Misty I think we all are a banana shy of a bunch that is why we all get along so well.
We now know the TRUE reason that Art picked out his bananamobile! It reminded him of US! http://deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

Keara
June 29th, 2004, 06:01 PM
oooo bananas.....now i know what i've been craving for the past hour lol
*is officially da monkey giggle*

Keara

DarlaMay
June 29th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Great idea! My favorite color: MMmmmmm

Blue--All shades from Royal Blue to Lavender/Lilac

THEmps2mom
June 29th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Cynthia and Misty, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that feels that way about that green color. :lol:

You know, Cynthia, Kraig has been called Hunter a few times, usually in the medical or therapy setting. They look at his chart and see Hunter Syndrome and then they call him that . . . . http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-052.gif That makes me really mad when that happens.

Priscilla Raftery
June 29th, 2004, 09:26 PM
My favorite color is yellow ~ Debbie, what's yours? Priscilla

DebbieV76
June 29th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Gosh Priscilla, I was hoping you would have guessed when you read my post... :lol:

Jessica
June 29th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Too much fun!! I can't wait for tomorrow's question! As far as colors, I can’t pick just one…there’s no way! I like sky blue because of the sky…doh! And because Kaity’s eyes were sky blue and because the beautiful ocean is blue.

Two nights ago I saw a rainbow so I like all the colors that were added to the sky that day!

My garden has more purple than any other color so I guess it rates pretty high! I’ve never cared for yellow and orange flowers so that color must be low on the totem pole. Orange and yellow remind me of fall which only brings winter...which I detest. :smirk:

My favorite color to wear in the clothing line is peach, black & coral.

ArtHolb
June 29th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Blue,blue blue and oh yeah blue

Art

Priscilla Raftery
June 29th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Yellow for sunshine!!! I love sunshine!!! Debbie, I did guess red, but then you always sign off with green, so I was :?

zachiesmom
June 29th, 2004, 11:07 PM
:? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

THINK...THINK......THINK......LET ME SEE..........

June 29th, 2004, 11:09 PM
I think Brendas favorite color is....wait......wait I think I got it........GREEN!!!!!!! :lol:
Misty

ChrisMPS2
June 29th, 2004, 11:20 PM
I love purple, Lou likes black, Katherine likes Royal Blue! We all think William looks nice in bright orange.

Chris

Sharon Cochenour
June 29th, 2004, 11:27 PM
My favorite color is violet.

I actually almost named Andrew, Hunter. That would be odd to have a child with Hunters named Hunter. I'm sure there might be someone in the world with that situation

Sharon Cochenour
June 29th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Okay, I'm lost, my color button won't work. :cry:

DebbieV76
June 30th, 2004, 12:20 AM
My favorite color is violet.

Thought I'd add a little color to your life, Sharon! :lol:
Actually the codes weren't surrounding the word "violet" :kiss:

DebbieV76
June 30th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Yellow for sunshine!!! I love sunshine!!! Debbie, I did guess red, but then you always sign off with green, so I was :?

The green just matches the boys' picture...
Gotta be color-coordinated here on the island! :smirk:

Paulina Jump
June 30th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Okay I log of the computer and go to work and everybody has a party, my sister did that to me when i was little she said go to bed then she would have friends over. :lol: Anyway my favorite color is drum roll please................I like

red the color of an apple
orange the color of an orange
yellow the color of the wonderful sun, sun, sun
green color of the trees and lots of things that grow
blue for the sky
purple's the color thats fun fun fun
When you put those colors side by side what do you think we done
we made a rainbow and it reallly a beautiful one!!!!!

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/linie/smiley-linie-001.gif

Love you all :kiss: Paulina

HickmanX8
June 30th, 2004, 09:16 AM
RED RED RED AND SOME MORE RED!!!!
Did I mention that I like the color red. Yeah, the boys get to wear red a lot too. :)

Kari

Vibe
June 30th, 2004, 09:50 AM
My favourite is..... Green, and black and black and black :lol: . Most of my clothes are black coloured. But I like other color too

Sharon Cochenour
July 1st, 2004, 12:58 AM
Thanks Debbie

Hallhunters
July 1st, 2004, 04:29 AM
well i like all colours that don't represent a bodily fluid! :lol: :lol: what with the diahroea , sick , dribble ,wee ......and so on its no wonder!! :cry: sorry to be so grafic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

DebbieV76
July 1st, 2004, 06:39 AM
Okay I log of the computer and go to work and everybody has a party, my sister did that to me when i was little she said go to bed then she would have friends over. :lol: Anyway my favorite color is drum roll please................I like

red the color of an apple
orange the color of an orange
yellow the color of the wonderful sun, sun, sun
green color of the trees and lots of things that grow
blue for the sky
purple's the color thats fun fun fun
When you put those colors side by side what do you think we done
we made a rainbow and it reallly a beautiful one!!!!!

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/linie/smiley-linie-001.gif

Love you all :kiss: Paulina
Somebody's been watching too much Barney!! :lol:
I'd recognize that song anywhere, Paulina!! :D

DebbieV76
July 1st, 2004, 07:03 AM
well i like all colours that don't represent a bodily fluid! :lol: :lol: what with the diahroea , sick , dribble ,wee ......and so on its no wonder!! :cry: sorry to be so grafic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
:lol: Oh Kate! That is tooooo funny!

Paulina Jump
July 1st, 2004, 09:16 AM
Debbie, I was very surprised that no one had done it before me. So I was :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: That i got to.

I love Barney!!!
Paulina

Barbara Pryor
July 1st, 2004, 04:10 PM
I am teaching Sharon how to use the color button. She is color iliterate.

This is a test of the National Color Testing System. If this was a true emergency then you would be told what color to use. :lol: