PDA

View Full Version : New Pictures

momtoty
April 8th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Jessica, Sharon, and Barbara,
I love the new pictures you all have posted!! Jessica, you have a beautiful family! Sharon, Andrew looks soooooo adorable in that baseball pose!!!! and Barbara, I'm guessing this is Shawn- what a cutie, do he and Andrew enjoy each other's company? You make me want to update Ty's picture! Thanks for sharing your beautiful families with us! :bounce: :Party: :)

The Rea Family
April 8th, 2004, 07:45 PM
I agree with Kim.
The pictures are beautiful, and the children are absolutely adoreable.

Barbara Pryor
April 8th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Thanks, they are a couple of cuttie putooties. Andrew likes Shawn(go figure :lol: ) because he plays ring around the rosie with him. Andrew will keep going up to him and grabbing his hand. It is funny because Shawn is very grumpy at times because of his medical problems but he is usually always good with Andrew.

momtoty
April 9th, 2004, 12:32 AM
Barbara,
Children are so perceptive, they know who needs their kindness, and who can handle their grumpiness. Isn't it a blessing. :angel:

I tried to post a new picture, it was huge!!!! and so I deleted it, hopefully I can figure it out soon.

Jessica
April 9th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Kim,
The picture has to be shrunk before you can post it. If you want me to do it for you send it to: jessicalw@earthlink.net

Jessica

Jessica
April 9th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Got your picture done Kim! It turned out really well and is SOOO cute! :)

For others: Just a tip when trying to find the best picture. If you send me a photo that is really large, and by large I mean in file size it is not going to turn out real well when I shrink it. I had a lot of trouble with some of the photos because they just started out way too big. When I shrink them they look blurry and distored. A lot of times this happens when scanning the photo because a lot of people (myself included) do not know how to make their scans small in size...I always send them to my sister! :D The Wellman Family photo started out around 80,000 bytes. After shrinking it went to 5600 bytes. Some of the photos I get start out around 150,000 bytes and higher! :frown: That is what causes the blurry distortion in some photos.

Jessica

momtoty
April 9th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Thanks so much Jess! Your awesome!

Sharon Cochenour
April 12th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Kim, Thanks , the woman at the picture studio was hesitant about taking Andrew's picture because he kept taking his shoes off. I just let her know that is how he is, always taking off his shoes, so she took the picture finally. Only problem is both my boys won't sit still together. Still working on that one.

I love Ty's new picture. He sure is a cutie.
Sharon