PDA

View Full Version : Very proud mom

zacheys mom
March 19th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Ok I have to brag about both my kids. Heather(12) and Zach (MPS1 ERT). The kids have ben a big help to me this week. Last Friday I fell and broke my leg. :cry: So I am not moving well. Heather has ben my angel :angel: Helping with the house work and with Zach.
Zach did not do well at first but now is doing better, :) He only wants my leg off (cast) a few time a day now. In the morning Heather lays out his close and gets his Oatmeal ready before she leaves. Then Zach gets dressed and eats,he even puts the dirty dishes in the sink. Last night he washed the dishes on his own. :)
This morning with me telling him how he started the laundrey. :lol:
My husband works long and strange hours but he helps also. I called the school to tell them how wonderful Zach was being and they were not suprised since I am all he talks about. He wants to get home to help mom. :) So lets hope this keeps up for the next 6 weeks. :D
Hope everyone has a good weekend. Spring break starts hear today. :D
Hugs Shaun

Jessica
March 19th, 2004, 02:56 PM
SHAUN!!! I'm so sorry you broke your leg!! Dang the bad luck! :frown: I'm glad the kids are helping you out! Tell them both I'm very proud!

I hope you are up and around soon!
~Jessica

The Rea Family
March 19th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Shaun,
I am also sorry about your leg.
It is wonderful that the children are being so helpful though.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Laura Brodie
March 19th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Oh Shaun! what a shame -glad your kids are so lovely! Best wishes for a speedy recovery love Laura

Sheila George
March 19th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Shaun,

How wonderful that your kids are being so great. You must be a great mom, for them to be so thoughtful. Hope your leg heals soon.

March 19th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Sorry to hear about your leg....is a broken leg what it takes to make us moms sit and do nothing???? :)
and by the way, what did you do to get the kids to help, did you have to beat them with a stick :lol: .......maybe that will work for my kids and husband....a big stick..
:D Misty

DebbieV76
March 19th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Aw Shaun....:frown:
So sorry to hear about the leg. Since no one else is asking--and I'm known for putting my foot in my mouth--how did you do it? Poor baby. I love hearing about how sweet our kids can be! You have every right to be a proud mom! :Party:

Get better real soon!

Blessings,
Debbie

zacheys mom
March 19th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Thank you all for your thaughts and prayers.
Well Debbie I fell off the top step heading out for a walk with the dogs. :roll: Ilost my balance and fell backwer onto the porch and pulled the dog on top of me .My leg got caught between him and the step. :( I spirel broke the little bone above the ankle,and hair line fractured the big bone and my ankle. :cry:
Mist I kept trying to do things on my own . :( So they felt sorry for me, but a crutch works just as well as a stick. If it didn't hurt so bad, and if I wasn't so board I might injoy someone elese doing the work. :lol:
Take care Shaun

Tami
March 19th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Bad Friend, Bad Friend.... What you going to do, what you going to do, when poor Shaun has to post for you..... :cry: (Sung to the cops theme, LOL)

Shananana... I'm such a bad friend! I wanted to post about your leg but got so busy. Please forgive me... :(

I hope you are feeling better! Things have been crazy this weeek but know I LOVE YOU!!!

Love and Hugs,
Tami

Priscilla Raftery
March 19th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Shaun, I am so sorry about your leg! :cry: But you have great kids!! :angel: :angel: Debbie, Shaun's falling off the step reminded me of you, at the picnic here in MA, when you came out of the rest rooms and said, "Isn't life great?" and proceeded to fall off the step :omg ! Shaun, I hope recovery is speedy! Priscilla

zachiesmom
March 19th, 2004, 11:17 PM
:cry: Soooooo sorry to hear about your fall and your broken bones but am elated to hear what sweet children you are blessed with :angel: Hope you get back on BOTH feet soon!!! :lol:

Brenda

PS,..... Tami you just made Misty's :) and MY husband's day with your COPS theme! My zachie is always singing..HHHHHHHUUUU........bad boy.. bad boy... :lol:

DebbieV76
March 20th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Aw Priscilla...
You have a better memory than I... I had forgotten about that fall! You just have to laugh, don't you?!?! :D

Shaun...I'm so sorry that you hurt... :frown: If you get the joy of being waited on - at least it should be pain-free!!! Praying that will be very soon!

blessings,
Debbie