PDA

View Full Version : testing pic

Cynthia Anhalt
February 24th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Just wanted to see if I got Conner's picture up!!!

Jessica
February 24th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Nuttin' to it cowboy. :D

Cynthia Anhalt
February 24th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Thanks for you help! Now I just need and want to figure out all of these neat faces and cartoons I can add!!!

Jessica
February 24th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Whenever you are typing a reply to someone, look to your left at the smilie faces. All you have to do is click on one when you want to insert it in your text. Like this ---> :D If you don't see a group of smilie faces when you are replying then you probably have that feature turned off! If so, you can turn that feature on in your Profile section...the same place you put your photo!

~Jess

Cynthia Anhalt
February 24th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Hey Jessica, why when I use these faces, do I get this (:) :( :shock: :? ) and not the actual faces themselves??? :?: :?: :?:
Cynthia

Cynthia Anhalt
February 24th, 2004, 11:11 PM
:D :D :D
OOPS! I figured it out...they show up after you submit!!! Thanks!
Cynthia :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sharon Cochenour
February 26th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Cynthia
Conner's picture caught my eye, he looks almost exactly like my son Andrew. I'll have to post his picture soon.
Sharon

Sheila George
February 26th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Sharon and Cynthia, I had thought the same thing when I had seen Andrew's picture on the other forum when Barbara made a post. They are both cutie pies. I have met Conner and he is such a joy to chat with. He tells the grandest stories!!! He always makes me smile and even laugh sometimes because the stories are so cute.

Cynthia Anhalt
February 26th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Sharon, I'd love to see a picture of Andrew. :) Thanks for the kind words about Conner, Sheila. I feel the same way about his stories! They make me smile and laugh too! :) :) :lol: :lol:
Take care, Cynthia