PDA

View Full Version : I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS!! Rotfl...

Jessica
February 24th, 2004, 09:03 PM
I was reading Tami's post about Art and the poopy thing. :D
I was thinking...hmmm...wonder if Tami would mind if I put that in the
MEDICAL ISSUES SECTION :!: :!:

Now you guys know I'm tired if I forgot to add the Medical Issues section. :D
AND, I can't believe no one said anything to me!! :lol:
Ahem...I'll get right on that! Better late than never! :D

Sorry!!

Tami
February 24th, 2004, 09:31 PM
LOLOLOLOL. And I thought I was just too tired and couldn't find the right section :oops:

Your doing a great job! This Forum is the GREATEST ISLAND!

Hugs,
Tami

http://caringbridge.com/ca/slawson

The Rea Family
February 24th, 2004, 09:39 PM
I noticed that immediately. I thought about emailing you about it, but I figured that you just wanted us to post all that stuff in General Discussion. But, if your going to set up an area for Medical Issues, can you also set up an area especially for Lighter Side, and Sentimental Journey. When I first came to your other forum, I laughed alot, and I cried alot, to the items in those 2 sections, and was heartbroken when you had to archive them. Laughing, as well as crying, are so important when you face what all of us have to face daily, that I think that they deserve their own area. If you can do it, that would be great, if not, no harm done, it was worth a try. Thank you.

Carrie

Jessica
February 24th, 2004, 09:58 PM
My sister in law (Aunt Rhonda) said the same thing! She was so disappointed they were gone!

Maybe just one of them instead of both :?:
Neither forum got many posts on the other site so maybe we should combine them? :?:

What should I name it? Any suggestions?

The Rea Family
February 24th, 2004, 10:04 PM
My suggestion for name would be Emotions.
Because whether your posting something happy, or something sad, those are both emotions. That name probably stinks, but its just a suggestion. I could even go to the old forum, and copy some of the best topics from there, and paste them here. I'd be happy too.
Carrie

Jessica
February 24th, 2004, 10:14 PM
Emotions it is!! That sums up both forums indeed! Thank you!

The Rea Family
February 24th, 2004, 10:21 PM
I'm glad you like it.

Carrie

Sheila George
February 25th, 2004, 12:27 AM
I was like Carrie, I noticed it but thought you had decided to just have us post everything under General Discussion. It is good to see Medical Issues back, but no harm was done when it was gone!! :)

Sharon Cochenour
February 25th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I noticed the medical section also missing, but fiqured it was one of those twicking things you were still working out. Thanks for adding the section.
Sharon